Casey is a 48 year old man who visits his primary care physician. He complains of insomnia, anxiety, frequent acid indigestion and fatigue. On his blood panel, he shows some impairment of his liver functioning. He is borderline diabetic and has hypertension.
Matilda is a 33 year old woman who comes into an emergency room complaining of severe lower back pain, An x-ray is negative. She is restless and agitated, has a runny nose, and complains of an upset stomach. Her vital signs are normal.
Chris and his wife are seeing you for marriage and family therapy. Chris works in the financial industry in a high-paced stressful environment. His wife says Chris hardly sleeps and does not eat regularly. His moods are erratic. The couple has some financial problems, which Chris attributes to bad investments. The couple was court-ordered to counseling following a domestic violence incident.
Tasks: Review the three case scenarios and then answer the following
1. which drugs, or drug classifications do you think each person is struggling with? cite any sources you choose to incorporate
2. Which classifications of drugs is the most dangerous?
3. What responsibility do law and public policy makers have when it comes to illicit drugs and alcohol? What are the public policy implications of drug use in the United States from your view?
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25