1. What design did this study use? (Experimental or Correlational). Exblain how you know (this should be fairly apparent from the title of the article, so please also explain why this is an experimental study). 2. What is/are independent variable(s)? (Specify the levels). Note: there may be more than one IV, or there may be just one. Try to spot them all! 3. What is/are dependent variable(s)? (List all dependent variables authors measured) 4. How many participants in the study? What methods (e.g.,survey, computer, equipment, etc.) did authors utilize to measure variables? How did they manipulate the IV? 5. What are the findings of the study? 6. Write one paragraph to summarize and paraphrase a) the design the authors used for their project, b) identify the independent and dependent variables, c) talk about how the authors carried out their study (the methods), and then d)summarize the results. Make sure to follow above-mentioned requirements. 7. Were there any confounds in the study? Explain why or why not, and explain how you think this confound might have influenced the results of the study. https://fiu.instructure.com/courses/145179/files/22866075/?wrap=1
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25