Chapter 2: Caring for Women and Children
1. Identify the core concepts associated with the nursing management of women, children, and families.
2. Examine the major components and key elements of family-centered care.
3. Explain the different levels of prevention in nursing, providing examples of each.
4. Determine examples of cultural issues that may be faced when providing nursing care.
5. Employ cultural compatibility and humility when caring for women, children, and families.
6. Outline the various roles and functions assumed by the nurse working with women, children, and families.
7. Demonstrate the ability to use excellent therapeutic communication skills when interacting with women, children, and families.
8. Apply the process of health teaching as it relates to women, children, and families.
9. Assess the importance of discharge planning and case management in providing nursing care.
10.Evaluate the reasons for the increased emphasis on community-based care.
11.Differentiate community-based nursing from nursing in acute care settings.
12.Critique the variety of settings where community-based care can be provided to women, children, and families.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25