The three questions that each of you must answer in your initial post are: MAKE SURE TO USE FILES 12.1 & 12.2 TO ANSWER QUESTIONS MAKE SURE IT IS 300 WORDS IN TOTAL
When writing your initial post that answers these three questions, please label your answers according to the question number (using the numbers 1, 2, and 3). Do not re-write the questions in your answer.
ASSIGNMENT # 2
You are to create a project that evaluates and assesses solutions to the rise of antibiotic resistant bacteria. You will create a project that outlines a plan to help stop the spread of antibiotic resistance.
Create a professional and informative presentation. This could be a video, a digital pamphlet, a PowerPoint, a blog post – whatever (you do not actually have to give a verbal presentation). This assignment is intended to help me gauge your knowledge of evolution, natural selection, and diversity of life. To be considered for credit, all of the following items must be addressed in your project:
1. Discuss the characteristics of bacteria
2. Discuss how bacteria become resistant to antibiotics
3. Discuss at least 3 causes that have led to the rise of antibiotic resistance
4. Discuss the risks of antibiotic resistance in the U.S. and around the world (i.e., why is it dangerous/a problem)
5. Discuss the prevalence of antibiotic resistance in the U.S. (i.e., how common is it)
6. Discuss at least 3 currently recommended potential solutions to slow and combat the rise of antibiotic resistance
7. Cite your sources: at least 3 sources must be cited. You must visually display at least 3 sources. Provide the entire website URL where you found the information (do not need MLA or APA format).
Recommended Research Resources:
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25