Leadership Interview & Analysis: Conduct an interview with one or more leaders in the field such as service providers, administrators, and/or board members. This person should be within the area of the program that you want to design. Rather than provide an overview of the interview, your paper is to include a critical analysis and a discussion of the impact of this interview on the development of the proposal.
The focus of the paperr should be on your learning experiences. Specifically, you should address:
a) What you learned during the interview
b) New insights of the interview
c) The issues the interview raised
Write the summary in 4-5 pagess. There is no requirement to use academic references for this assignment. Be sure to attach the list of interview questions and the Interview Consent Form to the paper upon submission.
• Please note: You should carefully identify and select interviewees that you believe could assist with the development of the proposal or would help you with your personal development. Pick someone who is able to help you with the development of the proposal, satisfy your curiosity, and your interest in the organization or the field you are interested in.
Topics of the interview could include how the organization is managed in various areas including administration, budgeting, networking, marketing, challenges, funding
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25