one written assignment on any human disorder or disease you may choose. It can be a disorder that is of interest to you, or it may be one that has inflicted a loved one. You are free to choose what you like. It is okay to insert illustrations into your paper if you think they will help, but you need to explain them. Please do not attach them to the end of the report. Do not use them for filler!
Do not write in the first person and use good grammar and sentence structure. SHOULD BE AT LEAST 3 PAGES.
NOTE: YOUR PAPER WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY CHECKED FOR PLAGERISM. A
PHRASE OR SENTENCE IS NOT AN ISSUE. HOWEVER, MULTIPLE SENTENCES OR
PARAGRAPHS WILL RESULT IN SEVERE POINT DEDUCTIONS. THE MAXIMUM
TURNITIN SCORE SHOULD BE IN THE AREA OF 25%
. Your paper should include the following information, if possible.
1) Provide a brief history of the disorder. When was it first diagnosed and by whom?
2) What are the symptoms? What do the disease-causing agents do to cause those
symptoms? You must address the biology (physiological, cellular, or molecular) of the
disorder. Failure to do so will result in a significant deduct.
3) What are the current diagnostic methods used to detect the disorder and how is it
treated? What does the treatment do to the disease-causing agent? Does early
detection affect the treatments applied? Again, address the biology here. Exactly
how the disease-causing agent is affected by the treatment.
4) What are the success rates of the treatment or the prognosis for recovery?
5) Is there any “cutting edge” research in progress that may improve the treatment of the
disorder in the future?
6) Bibliography -ANY FORMAT YOU CHOOSE.
You must cite 2-3 sources for this paper. It is okay to use internet sources as long as
the URLs are .edu, .gov, or .org. If you have to use .com websites, make sure they are
legitimate.. Make sure the reader can easily trace the location of your sources should
they want to investigate them directly.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25